We now provide shipping to the following countries !
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chile, Coat Divoire(Ivory Coast), Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Herzegovina, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Pride, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
What about Customs?
- You, the customer, are the responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine their procedures and any potential charges.
- If a package can’t be delivered due to an error entering your shipping address, We are not responsible for any additional fees that may incur in order to reroute or reship the package.
What is the cost of delivery?
- Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialized shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
- We support the 'Express’ delivery option for most countries. And some countries also support the ‘Standard’ delivery option. Depending on the delivery option you choose, the fare varies and the delivery time varies depending on the delivery area.
I’ve ordered online, when will I receive my goods?
* There may be differences depending on the shipping company or local country.
- Once we have received and accepted your order, we will email you an order confirmation detailing the date of delivery. This will depend on the required location of delivery and whether or not the item is in stock,
- If your delivery is critical we ask for you to contact our customer serviec team who are always happy to offer alternative options for delivery via email (email@example.com).
What delivery methods do you use?
- We have a selection of couriers to the weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with courier services such as Qxpress and Fedex. If you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us via email, then we can track it for you.
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- If you have ordered any goods we recommend that you check the goods for any signs of damage. Please ensure you are able to accept the goods personally. Delivery requests for goods to be left “in the porch” are delivered at the risk of the consignee and are not subject to our standard terms of conditions and delivery policy.